c'est moi

Penn Valley/Seattle, Roots in CA, Roosts in WA
"there are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they make no money and it may be the real reaon we are here: to love eachother and to eat eachother's cooking and say it was good" -storypeople

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

WWOOF

Two days ago and very small "dog" nearly attacked me on an evening jog. It was making a beeline for my ankles and yapping up a storm. Fourtunatly I was able to leap to safety.

Today at work a middle aged African-American lady was cradling her "dog." It looked more like a pint-sized bean bag with fur and I nearly wanted to eat it.

When I was born my father had a Rodesian Ridgeback named Rex. He was red. His legs, they were 14 yards long, his ears, so very wide and around the world in half a day upon him I would ride.

My most recent good idea is to become a Willing Worker On an Organic Farm. I could go all over the world, but mostly I am in terested in the UK, Sweden and Denmark, perhaps Japan?

We shall see, we shall see...

1 comment:

Lael Meidal said...

The organic farm is indeed a good idea. I can picture you there well.
Living in the craziness of college makes me want to find something simple and life-giving to do when I graduate...like grow a garden and write and paint and learn a language.